Chinese company UleFone has recently introduced the Gemini smartphone, offering a number of features at a very inexpensive price tag. Available at a very reasonable price of $129.99, it’s not breaking performance records, but still packs enough power to handle everything except playing games on top graphics settings.
Ulephone Gemini Key Specifications
The camera of this Smartphone makes it stand out in the crowd of similarly priced Smartphone in the market.
On the back of Gemini you will find a set of dual cameras with two-tone LED flash. In SLR mode you can adjust the bokeh and product a photo with a nice out of focus effect.Once you have focused on a point you can adjust the strength of the background blur.
Upgradable to 256gb
Gemini is provided with 32GB internal memory extendable to 256GB and 3 GB LPDDR3 Memory to improve your experience while working on top android programs.
- Dual sim or Single sim and micro sd card.
- 5.5 inches Full HD LTPS screen
- ARM Mali-T720 MP2 GPU -A53 CPU
- Quad-core ARM Cortex processor.
- 3250 mAh Lithium-ion Polymer battery
Upgradable to Android 7
Ulephone promises to provide an upgraded version of Android 7.0 Nougat in this device. Out of the box Gemini runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
In the box you get
- A USB 1.5A charger.
- Charging cable.
- Ulephone Smartphone stick on stand/finger clip.
Pros and cons of Gemini Smartphone
- Quality solid structure
- Front mounted fingerprint scanner
- Long lasting battery life
- Dual camera lens
- RAM 3 GB
- Inexpensive price
- Supports 4G connectivity
- Runs the latest version 7.0 Nougat Android OS
- The processor is not the latest/most powerful
- Average response for high-quality mode games
- Average quality of front face camera
The Gemini has some design similarities to the M8 from HTC but mixes in a lot more value. The best part of this smartphone is that it has a decent set of specs, robust structure and offers it all within the budget of an entry level handset.
Discover the full specs of the Gemini.